PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICIES
Last Updated: May 30, 2018
You have certain rights in relation to your data, including the right to object to processing based on legitimate interests, profiling (including the use of custom and lookalike/similar audiences), and direct marketing. At any time, you can exercise your rights by emailing us at [email protected]. For further details about our processing and your rights, please see below.
• About our site
• How our site works
• About us
• What we don’t do with your data
• What data we collect, and how
• How we use your data
• Transferring your data
• Storing your data
• Legal grounds
• Your rights
• Contacting us
• Changes to this notice
Our site enables people to request quotes or information for the product or service shown or selected on this site (the “Product”).
The service that our site provides is to connect people who are looking to purchase the Product with relevant providers of the Product (“Service Providers”).
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and Europe and other countries around the world.
If you’d like to request and receive quotes or information for the Product (“Quotes”), please complete and submit our webform.
Once we’ve received your request, we’ll connect you with one or more relevant Service Providers. We’ll tell the Service Providers who you are, and your Product requirements, and they’ll then contact you directly with your requested Quotes.
You’ll see on our webform that we have a really clear consent statement. This statement sets out the Service Providers that will contact you.
You can choose which Service Provider to buy from. But you don’t have to buy from any of them. There’s no obligation to purchase.
We don’t work with any Service Providers until we have a legal contract in place. This is to ensure that they respect your data and rights by keeping your data secure and confidential, limiting their use of your data (i.e. to providing you with the requested Quotes), and not sharing your data with anyone else.
Bunabu Inc dba HappyToServe.com is a company registered in in Delaware, USA (Company Registration No. 5103782), whose registered office address is at 1250 N kings Rd #507, West Hollywood, CA. 90069, USA.
Before confirming what data we collect, and why, here’s what we definitely don’t do with your data, unless clearly set out in this notice:
• We don’t share it with anyone else.
• We don’t use it for any purpose (including commingling across multiple advertisers’ campaigns or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis, and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
• We don’t use it to build, append to, edit, influence or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifiers that identify any particular user, browser, computer or device.
• We don’t transfer it (including any anonymous, aggregate or derived data) to any advertising network, advert exchange, data broker, or other advertising or monetisation-related service.
If you complete our webform in order to request Quotes, it will ask you for your contact details, such as your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and/or postal code.
Our webform will also ask for information regarding your product requirements.
In general, we may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States, the Netherlands, Spain and other countries around the world.
• Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, and other personally identifiable information.
• Information from other sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from any other of our businesses, business partners, contractors and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
• Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
• Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
• Other Technologies. May use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional [or other] e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
• Information collected by third parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, Bunabu leads generating websites, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
From time to time, we change our webforms, and so they may ask you for other information. It will always be clear from the webform what information we’re requesting, and we only request information that is relevant to your request, and the service that we’re providing.
We also store and share Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, as explained below. Every computer or device has an IP address – a unique number – which enables it to communicate with other computers and devices over the Internet.
We may monitor and/or record these calls for the purposes of quality control and staff training. Also, occasionally, we may need to provide Service Providers with limited access to such recordings in order to resolve disputes.
Additionally, we might collect data about you if you:
• Contact us, or we contact you, by email, telephone or post.
• Post comments, material or other content on our site.
We use your data (described above) in the following ways.
To connect you with relevant Service Providers.
As explained above, if you submit our webform, we’ll pass your request to one or more relevant Service Providers (named on the consent statement). We will do this in a secure way. For example, using HTTP Secure (HTTPS), which means the data is encrypted. The Service Providers then contact you directly with your quotes. They may contact you by telephone, email, text/SMS or other digital services.
Before we pass your request to any Service Providers, our service may involve an element of automated decision-making. Our technology platform may automatically assess your Product requirements and pass your request to such Service Providers that would like to receive requests for Quotes at the time your request is made.
We store IP addresses in order to stop unwanted traffic (i.e. spam) to our site. For example, if we become aware that spam is coming from a particular IP address (i.e. computer or location), we can block that IP address. From time to time, we also share IP addresses with Service Providers to enable Service Providers to verify that requests for Quotes have come from a particular country.
To email you about similar products and services – But only if you haven’t opted out of such emails
If you use our quote request service, then, as an existing user, we would like to email you, or send you text/SMS messages, about similar products and services for which we think you might like quotes or information (“Other Products”).
You will always b